This weekend is a marvelous weekend isn’t it? November is full of crisp, chilly, not-quite-winter days, holidays are neigh, and Anna Kareninais finally in theaters. Here are some links to enjoy this fine weekend:
- My jam for the weekend.
- Beautiful, Seane Corne. Yoga as a form of prayer.
- The Heart Grows Smarter, a fantastic read from NYTimes.
- In honor of National Vegan Month, some gift ideas for vegans.
- Yet another example of why moderation is always better than extremes. No pun intended. (The answer is, it’s easier to lose extra pounds).
- Tiny Food Party?! Someone read my mind and then made a cookbook.
- Amazing egg-free, dairy-free, entirely bean-filled recipe from Lexie’s Kitchen.
- Hmmm…..omega 3 supplements simply no comparison to the real thing?
- Well + Good feat. Derek Beres give some lovely advice for a broken heart.
- Does mindfulness stress you out?
- The latest precious video of Jimmy Kimmel, getting in the way of kid’s candy.
- Yikes, Nike’s new yoga “shoes.”
- Get these clean eating Apps to clean up your plate.
- Speaking of apps…in case you missed it, I wrote an article for Greatist sharing our top 12 yoga apps. Check it!
Meanwhile, I’ll be watching this movie and drooling over myself. xo Sweet G