Happy Weekend! More importantly, it is my sister’s birthday. And therefore one of the most important days of the year.
- Tips to beat the winter blues. Get started early BEFORE you turn into grumpasaurus rex.
- Greatest baby of all time.
- And what to do when you get a cold.
- Amazing sequence to release sadness from Elena Brower.
- I’d rather be allergic to milk that drink this whey-free kind.
- Interesting book to add to the to-read list. I hope my stuff says about me that I don’t have much stuff, don’t need much stuff, and don’t want much stuff. Period.
- Tips for staying present and taming the wandering mind. “You are not your mind” is a personal fave. So is “What are you thinking when you’re in conversation?“
- Everything you needed to know about calories.
- Never waste a good trigger. Thanks Ana Forrest.
- Vanity sizing and further proof that your beauty has far more to do with your heart than your jeans.
- October Superfoods.
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Reeces and a Cuisinart giveaway from Chocolate Covered Katie.
- And last but not lease! Our very own Liz Lovely Photo Contest & Giveaway! Contest closes on Monday!
And music, for you, because I had the distinct pleasure of seeing them in Williamsburg last weekend: