For the first time in history (and by history I mean since September), I have a weekend off. Forgive me as I freak the eff out and say: ZOMGALDSKFJOSKFDGJGIAOIEWEIJGRKSDAMJFREIOWJFGSOKELWJNAFDHUVXCBIVXFDJEKASDFOIHSROIRTLDGF.
So in this spirit of rest and recuperation, I wish you nothing but love, peace, blessings, and high fives all around. And if you need something to do, here’s some reading material:
- Health is a revolutionary act.
- Well, good thing Maya Angelou is a genius in all things.
- Eating before working out? I vote nope.
- One of the only worthwhile dogs-doing-yoga photos out there.
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Pudding. Brilliant.
- 22 vegan snacks.
- Finding free fitness classes.
- Homemade peanut butter (almond for me) cup cake? Uh. Yeah.
- Yes. Thank you.
Dat’s it loves. Tschus and smooches.